Panther, a subsidiary of American Midstream Partners, LP, is a key provider of midstream activities and services to the oil & gas industry in Texas, Louisiana and the Gulf Coast.
One of the largest midstream pipeline operators in the Gulf of Mexico, Panther owns, operates and/or manages over 1,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines handling approximately 55,000 barrels of oil and 200 million cubic feet of natural gas daily.
- August 2017 – American Midstream Partners, LP (AMID) acquired certain subsidiaries of Panther Asset Management, LLC (Panther)
- April 2016 – Panther Offshore Gathering Systems, LLC (POGS), through its interest in American Panther, LLC (AMPAN), acquires multiple Louisiana and Texas area off and onshore oil and gas pipeline from Chevron
- April 2016 – Panther becomes operator of the oil pipelines acquired by American Panther, LLC (AMPAN)
- July 2014 – Panther becomes the operator of MPOG
- December 2013 – Panther enters into management services agreement with Stingray Pipeline
- December 2013 – Panther acquires 1/3rd interest in Main Pass Oil Gathering System (MPOG) from BP
- May 2013 – Panther contracts with Tenaris to deliver gas supply to new Bay City facility
- December 2012 – Panther acquires South Pelto Crude Oil Gathering System from Chevron Pipeline
- June 2011 – Panther selected as operator of High Island Crude Oil Pipeline System (HIPS)