Panther Operating Company, LLC
Panther Operating Company, LLC (POC) is an oil and gas pipeline contract operator with operations primarily in the Gulf of Mexico. The Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) has authorized POC as an approved offshore pipeline operator for both natural gas and crude oil pipelines and POC carries a Certificate of Financial Responsibility (COFR). POC operates and/or provides management services for offshore pipelines located in the Gulf of Mexico including:
- Main Pass Oil Gathering Company (MPOG) (MAP) – POC is the Operator of the MPOG oil pipeline system. MPOG gathers oil in the Main Pass and Viosca Knoll areas of offshore Louisiana.
- High Island Pipeline System (HIPS) (MAP) – POC is the Operator of the HIPS system. HIPS consists of over 350 miles of crude oil pipelines which gather oil over an extended offshore region southeast of Galveston Island and deliver the production to markets in the Texas City, Texas area.
- Stingray Pipeline – POC provides management services for the Stingray gas pipeline system. Stingray, an interstate pipeline company, gathers natural gas and condensate through over 350 miles of pipelines extending offshore from the Cameron, Louisiana area.
- South Pelto Pipeline (MAP) – POC is the Operator of this oil gathering system located in the South Pelto area of offshore Louisiana. The South Pelto Pipeline gathers oil production from several producers and small gathering lines in the area and delivers the production to Chevron Pipeline in South Timbalier Block 52.
- American Panther, LLC (AMPAN) – POC operates multiple oil gathering pipelines located in the Main Pass, Eugene Island, South Marsh Island, West Delta, Vermillion, Vermillion Bay and Vermillion Parish areas.